We are seeking a qualified and experienced female Sewing teacher to deliver Sewing Lessons at Beginner and Intermediate level learners starting in March 2019.
The aim is to equip the women with solid sewing skills, confidence, self-esteem. We will be looking at potential volunteering and working opportunities for the women to pursue a career in this sector.
Ideally you will have:
* A recognised teaching qualification (or the equivalent experience)
* Experience teaching Sewing in a supportive environment
* Good organisational and creative skills
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* Strong background in lesson planning
* A valid DBS
Pay £15 per hour for a total of 6 hours teaching (including planning)
Time: Mondays 14.00-17.00, Thursdays 14.30-17.30
If you are highly motivated with outstanding teaching skills and a passion for teaching sewing to adults in a supportive women only environment, please email your CV to: email@example.com