£22,218 per annum
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Westminster
* Experienced in providing a cleaning service in a residential establishment or similar premises?
* Experienced in ordering and controlling stock?
* Experienced in training and motivating a team?
* Passionate about doing a job that makes a difference?
* Organised and a gifted multi tasker?
The Marylebone Project is one of the largest women’s hostels in the UK for women affected by homelessness. Those we support are often affected by substance misuse, unemployment, domestic violence and mental health issues. Whatever their story, we aim for the same ending; self-esteem, employment and independent living. We do this by providing shelter, education opportunities, spiritual space and events in a welcoming and secure environment.
We are looking for someone who can lead our housekeeping team in providing an excellent housekeeping service and ensure that the housekeeping operations run smoothly. The post holder will be responsible for managing the housekeeping team, sorting and storing non-monetary donations, assisting with catering/facilities and portering services. They must also have a strong commitment to working with people and be an active and participatory member of the Marylebone Project and Church Army.
Please see our Job Description and fill out the Application Form
To find out more:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3959 1444 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm Thursday 28th February 2019
Interviews: Friday 8th March 2019
Email your application to: email@example.com
* This position is exempt under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.